Woo Hoo! Congratulations on choosing to visit the MotionFox website!
The following information details our terms and conditions in relation to our business and our website.
All prices offered on www.motionfox.com
include standard shipping. There are no additional charges for shipping. Standard shipping is provided by An Post www.anpost.ie
Ireland’s national postal service provider.
We have a 365 day returns policy which means that if you wish to return an item purchased on www.motionfox.com for any reason whatsoever you may do so within 365 days since it was purchased and once the item is unworn and returned in it’s original packaging. Once the return has been received and is unworn and in its original packaging, you will receive a full refund and also your postage costs to return the item will be refunded to you as well.
All items must be returned to Motionfox, 22 Park Drive Court, Castleknock, Dublin 15, Ireland.
Where a refund is necessary the monies will be refunded to you through the payment method that you used to purchase the item – i.e. if you used Paypal to purchase an item we will refund to your Paypal account, if you used a debit card we will refund to that debit card and so forth.
Motionfox are responsible for transactions processed on this website. To provide extra security to our customers we use Sage Pay and Paypal to process transaction information.
The SagePay security policy can be viewed at http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
The PayPal security policy can be viewed at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.
· Occasionally products listed on this website will have undergone alteration or customisation in Ireland after their initial manufacturing.
If you have any questions or issues with any of the above we can be contacted in the following ways:
By phone - 00353876347044
By email - email@example.com
By letter - Motionfox, 22 Park Drive Court, Castleknock, Dublin 15, Ireland.